Welcome to our Kindergarten Family!
In the West Palm Beach Jr. Academy Kindergarten Program, we are committed to giving students a safe environment where teaching is individualized, effective and fun! Our comprehensive, skill and standards-based kindergarten program is designed to meet your child’s individual needs through opportunities to explore, question, communicate, discover, learn, collaborate, and create in a supportive environment.
Our curriculum meets or exceeds state and national content standards for first-grade readiness to make sure your child is prepared to excel at the next level.
Kindergarten Program Features
- Individual attention in a small class setting
- All-day instruction with before- and after-school care provided
- Educational field trips and school presentations that enhance the curriculum
- Purposeful connection of learning across subject areas to give students a deeper understanding of topics
- Bible-based positive character traits and healthy lifestyle choices learned daily
- Daily student use of technology and beginning Engineering activities
- Weekly Art, Music, Physical Education, and schoolwide Chapel programs
- Regular communication between teachers and parents to keep you informed about your child’s progress
- Activities focused on each child’s personal language, literacy, mathematics, physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual growth that the child will use throughout life